Perfekt för dagsturer där du rör dig mycket.
Light, clean, and super versatile – The Trails now appear in a fresh, sleek look. The sporty no-frills all-rounders offer top Aircontact carrying comfort and many smart details (such as the fold away hip belt) that make them the right choice for hiking trips via ferrata routes as well as urban outings.
SL Women’s Fit
On average, women’s backs are not quite as long as men’s. The SL carry system is thus slightly shorter than that of Deuter’s standard rucksacks.
1. Great load transfer and maximum control
over the backpack for mountaineering offers the body contact back design with padding made of open cell hollow-chamber foam. The weight of the load is always close to the back and therefore close to the body’s centre of gravity. This maintains maximum stability and control.
2. Less sweating due to the pump effect
of the open cell Aircontact foam technology. With every movement air circulates through the cushions keeping the back ventilated.
3. The ”auto-fit” hip belt
provides a quick, super tight fit via a innovative system with automatic side compression and Pull-Forward adjustment. Thanks to the narrow take-off points the ergonomically shaped hip belt melt into the body and the load is transferred and distributed outstandingly well.
- Material: 210 D PA, 600 D PES
- Delrin U-frame ensures a good load transfer with minimum weight effort
- SOS-Label provides the necessary information on what to do in case of an emergency
- Position adjustment straps for individual adjustment of the load distribution on the shoulders
- Effortless tightening due to pull-forward adjustment
- Flexible shoulder straps
- Carabiner fixation for the via ferrata set on the shoulder straps
- Compatible with 3-litre drinking system/bladder
- PFC free